The 2019 European Triple Helix Congress on Responsible Innovation & Entrepreneurship (ETHAC2019) is now open! ETHAC2019 will take place during 30th of September – 1st of October 2019 in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The mission of ETHAC is to mobilise knowledge and innovation transfer to the global market by enabling international triple helix interactions where academics, innovators, industry, entrepreneurs, investors, governments and policy makers actively engage in innovation co-production and transfer.
ETHAC2019 will be opened by top global keynote speakers:
- Prof Martin Jones (Trustee, Regional Studies Association & Deputy Vice Chancellor of Staffordshire University, United Kingdom)
- Dr Dimitri Corpakis (Former senior European Union official at DG Research, Brussels)
- Prof Lenny Koh (World-class environmental sustainability leader from the University of Sheffield, United Kingdom)
Why attend ETHAC2019:
- Showcase your work to a triple helix audience
- Publish in WoS indexed proceedings & journals
- Meet 200 academics, innovators, entrepreneurs, industry & policy makers
- Attend a EU funded project match-making event
- Engage in a startup investment event
- Take part in a EU Innovation policy-shaping workshop
- Get awarded for your work
Check the confirmed workshops here.