As a result of the collaboration of 20 organizations including BBS ICT cluster, Technology Forum will take place, for the 5th consequent year on Wednesday 16th of May 2018at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (AUTH). Target of the Technology Forum is knowledge sharing, in order to develop collaborations which will result in the development of innovative products.
Five reasons to attend this Forum
1. The excellent keynote speakers Diomidis Spinellis and Henry Hatton
2. Important speakers by 8 countries, including speakers by Deutsche Welle and CeBIT
3. The 9 thematic sessions, having 3 speeches of 15’ each
4. The round table, having 9 participants including the Greek Minister of Digital policy Mr.Pappas and Mr. Milan Šolaja
5. The potential to participate to the B2B, having international participants (https://technologyforum2018.b2match.io/)